Services for Information Technology Providers
Sales Support and Marketing Initiatives for Business Intelligence and
Data Warehousing Opportunities
[ Sales Support | Internal
Systems | Professional Services | Client list ]
Product and Industry Sales Support Projects
- to counsel Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams in sales &
marketing activities, product design considerations and future direction.
- Product design review, development, and extensions - integration requirements
in the context of closed-loop client requirements.
- Industry sales support or product-specific
demonstration systems and database development.
- Sales force and marketing plan preparation; concept, design, and direction
of sales & marketing oriented programs.
- Business plan / Marketing Plan preparation.
- Client / User Group development.
- Consultants' Liaison Program development.
- Vertical industry liaison, and
promotional marketing material.
- Articles for internal and external publications
(written and published); Client reference stories, application reviews.
- Public speaking engagements
(arranged, produced, and presented).
- Product and company promotion.
- Strategic alliances and value-added business development.
- Liaison with international marketing and product management.
- Trade shows, conferences, seminars, and training.
Vendor's Internal Information Requirements
- Sales & Marketing Management Systems
- Marketing database requirements, design, and implementation.
- Acquisitions & Mergers - Financial, Sales, and Marketing data integration.
- All activities listed below, under Client Professional Services, to
meet the Vendor's internal business requirements.
Client Professional Services Projects
- Business Analysis, Information Architecture, Project Leadership and
- Data Warehouse business requirements, design, implementation, and Support
- Project Assignments for Data Warehouse Systems including Decision Support,
Data Mining, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), & Database Marketing
(see Posters, on Data Warehousing,
Data Mining, and CRM)
- Information system requirements
- senior management interviews, concept, design and development - design
- Business impact analysis.
- Requests For Proposal (RFP) design, response, review.
Information Technology Clients
The following Information Technology clients have been personally served
by Harold Snider, of Business Guidance Systems Inc.,
Andyne Computing, Angoss Software International, Attain Corporation, Cognicase
Consulting, Compaq Computers, EDS, Entigy Consulting, Intuit, NCR, Oracle, Silicon
Graphics, Tandem Computers, Teradata
[ Home | Copyright Notice | Contact